Credit Education and Document Preparation Services
Having great credit is more important than ever. But why work with us?
We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We are a company with integrity.
We are very experienced with consumer, business and mortgage credit.
We will be intimately involved with your credit repair experience.
We will be there for you every step of the way.
Credit education and correction is legal and the law is on your side. We help and guide you from start to finish and we prepare all of the documentation for the various credit agencies.
Our fees are reasonable and there are NO long binding contracts. We help you to work with your files until it is done.
Pricing for Credit Education and Document Preparation:
We have a low one-time sign up fee of on $20 to get you established as our client in our platform!
We have the same fees for everyone.
We do not charge an hourly fee for credit repair, you can purchase additional financial products and services!
We charge less than you would pay for a few hours with an attorney!
We do not stick you with any hidden fees!
We will be there for you every step of the way! Personal service guaranteed!
We help and guide you from start to finish and we prepare all of the documentation for the various credit agencies. Our fees are reasonable and there are NO long binding contracts. We help you to work with your files until it is done.
Improving your credit is one of the wisest investments you can make!
Personalized Dispute Options to Fit Your Exact Credit Repair Needs.
An Experienced Case Analyst and Case Advisor Working Personally With You throughout The Process.
Custom Dispute Letters Submitted On Your Behalf.
Access to Your Case Status and Updated Information – 24 Hours A Day / 7 Days A Week.
We have an excellent track record in helping client’s to improve their credit scores:
If you have a better credit score you could potentially have a better interest rate. Just an increase of 20 point in your credit score can mean a difference of tens of thousands of dollars in interest saved on an average priced home and hundreds of dollars of interest saved on car payments and credit cards. We have a proven track record of helping clients to raise credit scores quickly and effectively to give you better purchasing power.
Average Client’s Credit Score Increase in 6 months:
Average Score Increase in 35 days:
10 points or more 93%
20 points or more 71%
50 points or more 25%
100 points or more 15%
Average Score Increase in 90 days:
10 points or more 97%
20 points or more 82%
50 points or more 40%
100 points or more 25%
Our 100% Guarantee, Cancellation and Return Policy:
You are entitled to a 100% refund on all payments and fees, if:
– You do not remove more than 25% of all the negatives worked on.
– You have had six months from the time you retain our services.
– You have at least four negatives on the credit report at the time of sign-up.
– You have not used a credit-consulting agency nor attempted to repair your credit two years previous to signing up for our services.
– You agree to send updated reports from the three credit bureaus to us within 5 days of receipt.
You should receive updated credit reports every 15-45 days and make us aware if updated reports have not been received.
You may cancel services at any time. Please notify us in writing 7 days before the next billing period.
Terms and Conditions
Prior to starting credit education and document processing services, you will sign a client agreement along with the following:
1. Credit Service Agreement
2. Authorization for Credit Repair Action
3. Consumer Credit File Rights (CROA Disclosure)
4. Right Of Cancellation Notice
The services we perform may include:
1. Document preparation and credit education. We will evaluate your current credit reports as listed with applicable credit reporting agencies and work with you to identify inaccurate, erroneous, false, or obsolete information. You will choose which items you would like to dispute. We will advise you on steps to be taken to dispute any inaccurate, erroneous, false or obsolete information contained on your credit reports.
2. We will help you prepare all necessary correspondence in dispute of inaccurate, erroneous, false, or obsolete information in your credit reports.
3. You will forward to us your correspondence received from the credit reporting agencies and we will assist you in further correspondence with those agencies.
4. Consulting, coaching, and monitoring services are conducted by personal meetings, webinars, video conferencing, telephone, email, or by any other form of communication during normal business hours.
In return, for the services above, you agree to pay fees as outlined in your client agreement. You have the right to cancel your contract for any reason within 3 business days from the date you signed it. Just send written notice as outlined in your client agreement.
It is understood that we offer credit information. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information and to clearly explain your options. However, we do not provide legal advice (i.e.; the application of the law to your individual circumstances). For legal advice, please consult an attorney.
To get yourself an attorney, purchase our affordable Total Financial Protection Services Plan click HERE!